For computer repair or personal computer instruction, it doesn’t matter if you are here in Florida, way up in Maine, or even out of the country. I can take care of most issues right from my desk, using remote access (you just need to have a high speed internet connection).
The software I use to connect remotely is secure, and it is free for you to download. All you have to do is purchase the Remote Support ($90) by clicking the Buy Now button below. You’ll be set up within minutes.
Note: Computer assistance outside of normal business hours is only done on an emergency basis, at 1.5x the standard rate.
Once your purchase is complete, here is how to get the icon on your computer that enables us to connect (if you prefer, I can walk you through this on the phone):
1. RIGHT-click on the light bulb.
2. In the menu that pops up, choose “Save target as” or “Save link as”.
3. In the new window, on the left side click once to highlight “Desktop” then hit the Save button.
4. Wait a few seconds, then minimize all windows and you will see a new icon on the desktop – it’s blue and white with an arrow pointing left and right, and the text under it says “TeamViewerQS”.
5. Double click on that icon to run it, and let me know the 9-digit ID number, and the 4-digit password. That’s all you need to do!