All right, let’s get your computer(s) tuned up!
Step 1: Email me at email@example.com and let me know when you are available for me to call and do the tune-up. When you email, please include the phone number you want me to use.
Step 2: We need to get a small program installed on your computer. This little program is what will enable me to connect to your computer remotely.
1. Do a RIGHT click on the light bulb.
2. In the menu that pops up, choose “Save target as” or “Save link as”.
3. In the new window, on the left side click once to highlight “Desktop” then hit the Save button.
4. Wait a few seconds, then minimize all windows and you will see a new icon on the desktop – it’s blue and white with an arrow pointing left and right, and the text under it says “Remote Support”.
5. When we are on the phone, double click on that icon to run it, and let me know the 9-digit ID number, and the 4-digit password. That’s all you need to do!